CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here goes nothing...

I tried this blogging thing once before but got bored quickly because it seemed like I was posting the same things here that I was posting on facebook: pictures of my kids, stories of recent events, cute things that were happening in our lives, etc. I am going to try this again, but will blog less about family happenings and more about things that I will not share on facebook: school experiences, current events, politics, and random thoughts.
I invite anyone and everyone to comment or read anonymously, I just ask that people respect others. Please no name calling or profanity. This is a place for adults who want to have a conversation. I hope you enjoy this outlet as much as I hope I will.

-Erin

0 comments: